Several officer quarters are still standing at For McKavett State Historic Site. Cody Mobley, Site Manager, shares the history of the Officer’s Quarters, which were first constructed in 1852 and finished by 1856. He also explains that the Commanding Officer's Quarters served as a hotel, a boarding house, and a private residence. Video courtesy of Texas Talks and the Texas State Historical Association.
Items such as videos, audio recordings, podcasts, interactive materials and websites, etc. which are available online and in formats such as DVD and VHS.